Inspiring Children - Moving Forward - Learning Together
The vision for our school…
Ripley Junior School supports, inspires and challenges every individual to achieve their very best; a sense of belonging is strongly encouraged, responsibility is shared and everyone is valued.
We will achieve this by providing:
* High quality, inspirational and innovative teaching and learning.
* Inspirational and accountable leadership at all levels.
* Consistently high academic standards and expectations for every individual
* Creative, exciting and memorable experiences inside and outside the classroom
* A safe, secure and caring environment in which to work and learn
* First class resources and innovative use of the grounds to support learning .
At Ripley Junior School we strive to:
Support every child achieve their full potential, preparing them for a lifetime of learning and the challenges of the future.
Achieve excellent standards across the curriculum, through learning that is enjoyable and engaging.
Develop resilient, independent learners with superb learning attitudes, who have a thirst for and a commitment for learning.
Ensure the safety and well-being of all members of the school community and create opportunities for everyone to be themselves and feel comfortable in our school.
Develop a school community based on honesty, trust, respect and care for others.
Enrich the experiences of our pupils to enable them to live their lives in a multi-cultural and inclusive environment with respect for diversity and a solid understanding of British Values.
Educate children to become health-conscious adults who make reasoned, informed choices, enjoying good physical and mental health.
Be a school that is recognised in the community for providing an excellent standard of education where partnerships with parents/carers as well as across the wider community are highly valued.